Meet Inwood Village Dentist, Dr. Todd Brownlee
Dr. Todd Brownlee
Dr. Brownlee was born and raised in Oklahoma. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at the University of Oklahoma. He then completed a General Practice Residency at the VA Medical Center in Portland, Oregon. The residency was focused on advanced dental procedures with an emphasis in Oral Surgery. Subsequently, Dr. Brownlee has completed extensive post-doctoral training in advanced dental care, full mouth rehabilitation, cosmetic techniques, dental implants, and sedation dentistry. He is known for his caring and detailed approach, always providing ethical treatment planning options. Dr. Brownlee listens to your personal goals and always lets you decide on your dental care and direct the flow of your treatment.
Dr. Brownlee is currently a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), and Fellow of the Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), which is dedicated to cosmetic and full mouth rehabilitation.
What does Dr. Brownlee have to offer you?
- Ethical treatment choices that you direct! Dr. Brownlee will present the best options, but YOU will decide how to proceed.
- Excellent skills
- Professional integrity
- All-porcelain crowns with no dark lines along the edges
- The latest in technology, including imaging and digital impressions
- Intraoral cameras that show your smile in detail
- Experience with complex implant and restorative cases
- Implant placement and restoration in the same office
- Digitally scanned impressions for exact detail
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Network of highly skilled specialists
Dr. Brownlee’s favorite part of his job is being able to change his patients’ lives by giving them a beautiful smile. In his free time, he enjoys skiing, traveling, playing softball, cycling, and watching movies. He has climbed to the summit of Mount Hood in Oregon and also hiked the Inca Trail in Peru!
AIDS/Life Cycle 2018 Fundraiser
Experience distinctive dental care for your unique smile at Inwood Village Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry. Our Inwood Village dental office serves the Dallas area and surrounding cities. Call today to reserve your appointment or consultation with Dr. Brownlee.